Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Candy Week Winners!






Today I have the winners from Blog Candy Week!  Since I have multiple prizes, they will be awarded in the order chosen by random.org.  All winners need to contact me within 24 hours or winners will bump up the list and I will choose an alternate.

Please email me with your top 3 prize choices, or if you're not interested in the Cricut prizes just let me know that.  Prize choices include a Green Scrap'n Tote, a Pink Scrap'n Tote; a Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More cartridge (used but NOT linked to a Gypsy), and "other".


  1. Isabel Z.- I do not have an email for you, so please contact me ASAP
  2. Manhattan Mandie
  3. pt8597
  4. Sheri
  5. Laura aka scrapaddict
  6. CRAZY4CHRIST

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...