Saturday, November 24, 2012

Advent Calendar and Shop Small Specials

Today I wanted to share a sneak peek of an Advent Calendar I've been working on, and I also realized I didn't post my Small Business Saturday specials here yet.  First, a quick rundown of my specials:
  • Any order placed this month will receive a free gift from me, a fun & versatile embellishment kit.
  • Shop online and join my Shop Small gathering - any order of at least $35 will receive from me a free Monogram stamp of your choice.
  • Any order placed for Small Business Saturday will be entered into a drawing for another surprise free gift. (Extended through MONDAY since I forgot to post earlier!)
Now, on to the Advent Calendar, and a bit of a product review.  This is my drawer for December 1.
(I think I need some kind of template for making those swirls, lol.  I never like how mine turn out!)

I received my Kaisercraft Mini Treasure Chest quite some time ago, but I am just now getting around to using it.  I must say that  if I had known that CTMH would be coming out with the MyCreations Cubby this catalog, I would have waited. I have had a lot of trouble assembling the Kaisercraft chest and getting it to stay together - I think I am going to have to ask hubby for the wood glue and clamps as nothing else stays put for long.  Also, since the drawers are bare chipboard, they require a lot of "finishing".  I know when it is finished it will look nice and hopefully be used for many years, but it has been a hassle for something so pricey ($29.99).

I have not ordered the CTMH MyCreations Cubby myself yet, but at $16.95 I will try it soon. (I think it will make a neat "25 things I love about you" display.)  This one includes only the base, and the boxes are cut using the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  If I leave the base blank, I could even make different themed boxes and switch them out...

I will be posting the entire Advent Calendar as I get it finished up.  So far, I have used the Pear & Partridge paper pack and rubons, a sanding kit, Almond Glitz glitter gel, and the November stamp of the month Capture the Date.

1 comment:

  1. [b][url=http://www.louisvuittonsalemarket.com/]www.louisvuittonsalemarket.com[/url][/b] Should you be unknown with the present day fashion trend then you definitely could possibly be astonished to learn that it not only females who fall into the vogue earth. Many well-known fashion industries also make shoes for guys together with those for the girls. If you discuss about designer shoes, Prada shoes then don't lost the options that comes with your way due to the fact Prada is really a populous vogue corporation whose manufacturer of Prada men's shoes are well-liked among shoe-lover..

    [b][url=http://www.cheapuggsstore.com/]cheap uggs[/url][/b] Small hair reduce has large amount of pros. Of course it ought to suit your daily life style. Now if a girl has got to head to her workplace day-to-day each morning then she has no better solution than the usual limited and simple hair minimize. Never get me wrong, I tend not to indicate to suggest by any stretch that someone can basically visualize him or herself accomplishing a thing flawlessly effectively and then adhering to as a result of flawlessly around the very first attempt. Believe me, I am aware all also perfectly how certain internal betrayals may be irritatingly tenacious, primarily for the golf course ;-}. And there will always be area for mistake as we've been all human..

    [b][url=http://www.uggsclearancebusiness.com/]uggs[/url][/b] Dogs with existing overall health conditions ought to not be expected to exercising strenuously. Maintain all actions wise and keep to the doctrine from the mean: All details in moderation. (Summer season Tv may be the exception. Some have been pretty unimpressive well before. I have met a tattoo parlor owner, a bouncer, a university mentor, as well as a homemaker. All of them have built many six figure incomes.

    [b][url=http://www.uggsoutletnow.com/]ugg boots outlet[/url][/b] A handful of good examples involving Rapid Timber designed Work incorporate: Skateboard Stand,Coach Factory Outlet Jewelry Package, Nesting Teeth whitening trays, Snowboarding Level Sheet, C In Holder, D N Rack Collectible figurines, Shelf Location Hole Plate and Shaker-Inspired Paper Holder. Concerning why merely due to the fact they're made available at a very small portion of the expenditure of obtaining Gold bullion necklaces. Pretty several types might be with greatest within the complete entire world.

    [b][url=http://www.onlinesaleswebsite.com/]louis vuitton official website[/url][/b] It can be unquestionably priceless for a single who owns an actual and primary wholesale purse, but to individual a person, it isn't so affordable. It features a large conclusion price tag which itself shoos away by far the most enthusiast purchaser. The mounting thefts on roads also fears from the customers to go in for your initial handbag.

    [b][url=http://www.cheapuggsstore.com/]cheap ugg boots[/url][/b] One of its masterpieces of initialed or monogrammed item, in whose acceptance ultimate until eventually now and receives to be a high-class image, may be around because 1896. Then, it opened up merchants in Great britain and US repeatedly among 1897 and 1900. With choices in existence, you'll need to for anyone who is getting a legit item? Appropriately, in point of fact you only don't know of unless you actually are aware of the products and solutions or solutions nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...