Here are the new additions:
And here are all three together:
I will likely hang them like this, with the center one placed higher. They were super easy to make, with only one stamp for each, and the extra coloring is totally optional! The ribbon is attached to the back using Liquid Glass.
While I was creating, I also decided to decorate one of our Kraft Containers to match. It will be a great place to drop any "treasures" I happen to find while doing laundry instead of just laying them on top of the dryer (where they tend to vibrate right on to the floor).
I added a sheet of Twilight cardstock to my arsenal for this, in order to add some contrast between all of the neutrals. The bee was cut with my Cricut using the Home Decor cartridge, but there are some stylish looking bees on other cartridges too!
If you're looking to reproduce these, here's what you'll want to have:
- Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go (comes with another awesome stamp set, BTW)
- Quick Cards - Dragonfly stamp
- Quick Cards - Bumble Bee stamp
- Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Cocoa and Honey (for sponging, optional)
- Exclusive Inks Alcohol Markers in Honey and Indian Corn Blue (optional)
- Twilight cardstock
- Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- My Creations Kraft Container
- Liquid Glass (if you have Ranger Glossy Accents, they are the same thing!)
- 4" burlap canvas - the ones I have are no longer made; if you can't find any, our 6" canvas is a great alternative!
- Cricut Home Decor cartridge (or other cartridge with a bee of your choice)
- Sewing machine with brown upholstery thread (or fake it with a pen or stamp)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's project ideas; I'd love to hear what you think.