I thought the 3.5 x 6 size was perfect for graduation cards - just the right size for cash or a check (or not, lol).
I picked a couple of colors out of the patterned paper for each card. I tried to focus mostly on the color of the recipient's school and add a second accent. I used stamps to create the tone on tone paper as well as the sentiment and the image in the circles.
- Graduation Fanfare patterned paper - Karen Foster Design
- Goldrush, Ruby, and Topiary cardstock - Close To My Heart
- Blue cardstock scrap - brand unknown
- Black patterned paper - discontinued Close To My Heart
- Black Shimmer Trim - Close To My Heart
- Congrats Graduate acrylic stamps - Close To My Heart
- Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Goldrush, Ruby, Topiary, and Indian Corn Blue - Close To My Heart
- Sponge Daubers