Friday, May 30, 2014

Fun & Sun

Today I want to share one last layout with you using the Free To Be Me paper pack. Tomorrow is the last chance to take advantage of this special promotion, where you can get the paper pack for $5 with a qualifying $50 purchase. (And don't forget the $5 stamp of the month too!)


I love the colors in these papers for Summer shots - they happened to work perfectly with the colors of the plastic deck chairs at this pool we visited.


Here you can see the great specialty cardstocks included in the pack. They all have a UV coating to produce those fun tone-on-tone patterns.  I cut my title using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge, and I used a piece of 3-D foam tape to pop up the front edge of that wave.


I cut more shapes from Art Philosophy as accents and journaling spots. The centers are actually from next month's stamp of the month, so come back Sunday to see more of that.


This is just another stamped image from next month's stamp of the month. And you can also see the Teal Shimmer Trim I used - I trimmed it down for a narrower size. I love how the sparkly color mimics the water in a pool.


These are all the papers you get in the paper pack. Be sure to get yours before the promotion ends May 31. Just make a $50 qualifying purchase and you will be prompted to add this to your order - easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...