Wednesday, May 28, 2014

On Trend

I promised today would be another Free To Be Me project, and so it is. I wanted to share a couple of the trendy paper designs that I didn't use in my earlier scrapbook layout.


Feathers seem to be coming back big time, which is think is stemming from the ongoing owl obsession (say that 3 times fast!), and arrows continue to make a strong appearance. Both patterns are included in the Free To Be Me paper pack, and I love the color combinations on them.

I chose to use these patterns for more of a kitsch-y western feel, rather than for their trendiness. If you've never been to Wall Drug in South Dakota, it's rather a large collection of western kitsch, including a large carving of Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid, a giant jackalope statue, and more. I had so many pictures from our short visit there that I am going to need at least 2 two-page layouts to contain the goofiness.

I still have plenty of paper left from the pack - now I just need to decide what other fun projects to make. I think some cards would look great with that feather paper.

Remember, the Free To Be Me paper pack is only available for a few more days. When May is over, so is this promotion! Get yours for just $5 with your qualifying $50 purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts, Lorie! The feathers are perfect for those photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...