Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary To Me!! (And You!)

*Update: I forgot to mention - the retail value of each of my grab bags is at least $15.

June is a special month for me AND Close To My Heart. It's my 12th anniversary as a Close To My Heart Consultant and it's our founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton's 30th anniversary in the stamping and scrapbooking industry.

Before I get to our corporate promotion below, I have a special offer for you this month as well.  I have a pretty large stash of discontinued products new in package, so I am making up grab bags to share with all of you. For the month of June only, with every $30 you purchase, I will send you one of my grab bags. (Spend $60, get 2, and so on.) It's a win for both of us!  Also, everyone who places any order in the month of June will receive a free Annual Inspiration Idea Book! (We are returning to an annual idea book cycle, with smaller seasonal booklets as well.)

Now, of course, CTMH has a promotion for us as well. Miss out on some great recent products? Or need more of some products you love? Check it out:

When you place an order totaling $50 during the month of June, you can add your choice of one of six great gift collections to your order for just $30! Each collection has an original retail value of at least $50—some even as high as $65. And as long as you're spending the $50 anyway, you also qualify for the stamp of the month at $5. That brings your total savings up to anywhere from $33.50 to $47.65.

Here are the options for the gift collections (click to see larger):



To get the collection of your choice, just go shopping. When your qualifying order hits $50, a message will appear letting you click through to the choices. Remember to add the stamp of the month while you're there too.  When I receive notification of your order, I will send out the number of grab bags you qualify for. Idea Books will be sent out as soon as I receive them, probably near the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...