This would make a great wedding or anniversary card, and is easy to make in whatever colors you wish. If you switch to all pastels it would make a great baby card as well. I used Glacier, Barn Red, and Kraft cardstock for a 5x7 card. Here's how easy it is:
- Make a 5x7 card base with Kraft cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Barn Red cardstock to 4.75" x 6.75" and sponge edges with Barn Red ink.
- Cut a piece of Glacier cardstock to 4.25" x 6.25" and sponge edges with Glacier ink.
- Stamp the tree with Cocoa ink on the Glacier panel.
- Stamp the tree again in Barn Red on a scrap of Barn Red cardstock and cut out the two center hearts.
- Stamp the word "LOVE" with Glacier ink on the Glacier panel above the tree.
- Layer the two panels onto the front of the card with adhesive.
- Adhere the smaller of the two Barn Red hearts directly to the Cocoa version, using a glue pen.
- Adhere the larger heart using foam tape.
You can purchase the stamp set on my website outright for $17.95, or get it for just $5 with any $50 purchase. The option to purchase it at the reduced price automatically appears in your shopping cart once you have added $50 worth of merchandise. Remember, this stamp set is gone after today and a new one starts tomorrow!