- Mojo Monday - Love today's sketch, so it was a must to include.
- Heart 2 Heart Challenges - This week is a color challenge, and I happened to already be using 2 of the 3 colors for a layout, so this was in! Colors are Ocean, Topiary, and Desert Sand.
- A new soon-to-be favorite, Haunted Design House (all Halloween, all the time) Macabre Monday. This week's theme is Devious Doctors & Fiendish Florence Nightingales! To be honest, this is the one that took me so much time, as I hunted the 'net for just the right image.
First, that image! My initial thought was a witch doctor image, but I was having trouble finding just the right one when I stumbled upon this Brain Doctor and just started giggling. There is actually a sentiment on the original image, but I decided to remove it since it didn't work for what I was doing. Chris Boyd, the designer, has a great blog and website full of characters. Images are all copyrighted, folks, so these are personal use only unless you want to talk to him about buying a license... and no, I have no affiliation; never even heard of him before today. But he draws lots of cool zombies and other characters.
Supplies used are all Close To My Heart, unless otherwise noted.
- Textured cardstock in Ocean and Topiary
- Cardstock in Desert Sand and white
- Stamp pads in Ocean, Topiary, Desert Sand, Tulip, and Grey Wool (used those last 2 together on the brain)
- Ocean Organdy Ribbon (discontinued)
- natural hemp
- Sans Alphabet stamp set
- Noted backgrounds stamp set
- water brush
- buttons from my stash
- Cricut with Design Studio to make the shaped element (Provo Craft)