Monday, January 30, 2012

Meet Pemberly - Sneak Peek and a 3-D Stamped Flower Tutorial

Today I'd like to introduce you to a pretty girl named Pemberly, a brand new collection from Close To My Heart coming February 1, 2012.  This beautiful collection features florals in blues, yellows, tans, and creams; it's sure to make your projects look great!  Here's my first project using my favorite collection in the new catalog:


I based my card design on the 6"x6" Diamond Stack pattern in the Originals card design book, and modified it for the papers and stamps I chose to use.  I created the flower focal image using an easy technique requiring only a pair of micro-tip scissors and a craft knife. 

Here's a video tutorial showing how to do it:

Here is some more beautiful artwork created by the creative artists at Close To My Heart.




There are two options for supplies I used to create the card.  The new Pemberly items and stamp set will be available beginning February 1 on my website; other items are currently available.  Option 1 is what I bought for myself, or already owned:
  • G1033 Pemberly Workshop on the Go kit, $29.95 (contains the paper packet, Bouquet Assortment floral embellishments, Bitty Opaques pearl adhesive gems, exclusive workshop stamp set, and instruction booklet - see above video)
  • C1494 Card Word Puzzle stamp set, $13.95
  • craft knife of your choice - try Z1252 Cutting Knife, $4.95
  • Z534 Micro-Tip Scissors, $9.95
  • 9032 Originals Card Confidence Program, $21.95

Option 2 is only the exact items used on the card:
  • X7148B Pemberly paper packet, $9.95
  • Z1707 Bitty Opaques pearl adhesive gems, $2.95
  • C1494 Card Word Puzzle stamp set, $13.95
  • craft knife of your choice - try Z1252 Cutting Knife, $4.95
  • Z534 Micro-Tip Scissors, $9.95
  • 9032 Originals Card Confidence Program, $21.95
Note: Other products are also available which coordinate with the Pemberly collection, including MyStickease adhesive cardstock embellishments, ribbons, and more.

Hope you enjoyed meeting Pemberly as much as I did!  Thanks for stopping by today; I hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...