Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This One's For the Rest of Us...

If you're one of those people who's "all caught up" with your scrapbooking, you can probably just stop reading here (so the rest of us can all complain about you, lol).  For the rest of us, I wanted to share a layout and a little news/reminder.  As usual, I'm pulling out pictures from a couple of years ago...


I created a scene with rubons. (YES, on patterned paper!)
The sad thing is that I have probably two more layouts I need to do for the same year... I have a few detail shots I'll stick in while we're moving along, but I know you want me to cut to the chase.  So, here's the reminder (or news for those of you that didn't know).  If you're like me and work on layouts at any time of year, you can't rely on being able to get the papers you want when you are ready.


Add dimension with a felt shape on top of similar paper.
We're all starting to get excited about all of the new products coming out soon, but we need to make sure we get current items we need before they are no longer available.  The items used in this layout are some of those - the Mischief papers & rubons , as well as the Midnight felt shapes are only available through January 31.  They're not the only things - the new Close to My Heart catalogs are "live" beginning February 1, so a whole host of products are going away.

Here are the main items from Close To My Heart that are going away:
Wonderland

Believe

Mischief
Dreamin'
Also leaving are the Sophia, Fanfare, Mayberry, and Lucky collections, along with their coordinating specialty embellishments.  Many stamp sets will be discontinued as well - if there is something in particular you are wondering about, just ask me.  If you see something here you NEED to have, I'm happy to hook you up!  You can shop online 24/7 on my website, or if you prefer a more personal touch, just drop me an email with your phone number and the best time to call.  If you're shopping online, don't forget to check out that While Supplies Last category; there are lots of discounted items there starting at just $1!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to see you back here again soon! I see my number of Followers and email recipients has creeped up a little bit more, so I will be having some giveaways coming soon - be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...