With the simple design of this 6x6 card,I spent most of my time coloring. I think it adds just enough "wow" factor. I used papers & a sticker from the collection, but they also have a cute 6x6 pad if you only make cards.
I used some foam adhesive tape to pop up my stamped border and the gnome, giving a little extra dimension to my scene.
I used the following products for this card:
- Hello Summer collection, Echo Park Paper
- White Daisy cardstock, Close To My Heart
- Gnome Garden stamp set, Close To My Heart
- Foam adhesive tape, Close To My Heart
- Sketch Markers, Copic
- X-Press It Blending Card, Copic
- ATG adhesive, Scotch 3M
Don't forget, tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day! Be sure to join our online NSD crop group on Facebook for fun challenges and prizes. All details will be posted there today.