Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm Dotty For You!

I was packing for a crop last week, and stumbled across a single picture of my niece.  It's one my son took when he was about 3 1/2, and I remember being so surprised at how well it turned out.  As soon as I saw it sitting in the pile, I knew I had it scrap it, even though I almost never do single picture layouts (or even single pages for that matter).  But I think it turned out rather well:


I love how the colors and patterns of that Dotty For You paper pack work with this picture, and they were so much fun to layer and stamp and embellish!  I used the following products for this layout:

From Close To My Heart:
  • Dotty For You promotional paper pack (available through 5/31/12)
  • Bakers Twine, Paradise assortment
  • Stitched Together stamp set
  • Mini-Medley Accents, Sunset Collection
  • Foundry Binder Clips
  • Milepost Shapes
  • Edge Distresser 
  • Lagoon stamp pad
  • Brown Staz-On Ink Pad
  • Sans Alphabet (discontinued - any small alpha will do)
From Fiskars:
  •  Notebook Border Punch
From Provo Craft:
  • Cricut (use any type for this project)
  • Opposites Attract Cartridge (I used the Opposite & Opposite Shadow features)
 Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...