This month we are featuring our metal accessories. You can find most of them on page 127 of the current Spring/Summer Idea Book. I thought I would use a few different little bits on a fun 3-D project.
I made this great little house from one of our new Milk Cartons. I had seen some done up as bird houses, but I thought a real house would make a great gift box for a house warming gift card to Lowe's or someplace similar. Here's a view from the other direction:
The metal clip on top comes with the box (they come in a set of 2). Slide it over and the box opens like, you guessed it, a milk carton. I used the following featured metal accessories:
- Filigree Charms - in the triangle section at the top. It reminded me of a decorative attic vent.
- Pin Clips - on the left side in the top photo. I used it to hold a sweet little yard sign.
- Mini-Medley Accents Pewter - on the front door. I used a standard sized brad for a door knob.
- My Creations Milk Carton
- Stella paper pack
- Clear Sparkles (windows)
- 3-D foam adhesive tape
- Treetops stamp set (discontinued)
- A Rainbow stamp set (the little bird in the tree)
- Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Olive, Cocoa, and Lagoon
- Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge - for the little sign in the yard
- Bakers Twine, Paradise Assortment
- Cricut Expression
- Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge (for grass)