- Butterfly Queen unmounted stamp set, Bombshell Stamps (also available mounted)
- Storybook Cricut cartridge and any cartridge that cuts circles, Provocraft
- Blue Ribbon level 2 paper pack, Close To My Heart
- Parchment cardstock, Close To My Heart
- Archival Black stamp pad, Close To My Heart
- Dye-based stamp pads in Outdoor Denim and Honey, Close To My Heart
- Amore Uppercase and Lowercase stamp sets(Discontinued), Close To My Heart
- Exclusive Inks Markers in Buttercup, Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Parchment, and your choice of hair color, Close To My Heart
- I stamped my image on Parchment cardstock - it's light enough to color with the other markers and eliminates the need to color in all of that skin, lol! I use a Parchment marker to go over those areas that should be darker, such as the "behind" leg, bend of the elbow, etc.
- Using Archival Black ink will eliminate bleeding when you color with water based markers.
- I made my Honey colored circle resemble a spotlight by sanding the center lightly and sponging the edges with Honey stamp pad ink.
- To keep my bookmark in like-new condition, I slipped it in a vinyl bookmark sleeve.