Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hearts for Haiti...


And a great deal for you! During the month of February, purchase any textured cardstock combo pack and get 1 FREE, and with every offer purchased, Close To My Heart will donate $2 to Operation Smile’s Haiti relief efforts. That means for only $14.95, you get two packs (48 sheets) of our high-quality textured cardstock and you help this urgent, important cause.

Offer valid February 1–28, 2010. Tax and shipping/handling charges may apply. Donations to Haiti will be made by Close To My Heart on your behalf to Operation Smile’s relief efforts. To learn more about their efforts visit www.operationsmile.org/haiti.

If you haven't tried our textured cardstock before, let me tell you a little about it. This is two-toned cardstock - one of our Exclusive Colors on one side, and a lighter tone of the same color on the other side. It also features our signature white core, for great distressing possibilities! Plus, it's still easy to stamp on using our terrific My Acrylix stamps and included stamping pad.

You can shop 24/7 on my website, or contact me via email to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...