These clear acrylic sheets are 12"x12", so they are the perfect size for scrapbook pages or decor projects. They can also be cut with scissors, dies, and cutting machines (see video for cutting machine tips). There are plenty of ways to take your projects from everyday to extraordinary using these cool clear sheets! Today I have my most recent project to share with you, as well as a longer-than-my-usual video with more information. There's just too much information to type out, so if you're not able to watch videos and have a question, just leave it here in the comments and I will respond as soon as possible. Here are two photos of the layout I made:
|Looks like an average layout, yes?|
|But aha, remove the cardstock behind and it's a super-cool clear layout!|
Here's the video:
FYI: I checked and it looks like several of the Doodlebug Designs twine assortments have colors that will match this Echo Park collection. (And as always, you can ask Kim any question. If she's got items in stock, I'm sure she would be happy to color-compare for you.)
Here's a list of supplies I used that are available at Cutters Creek online store:
- Clear Scraps 12"x12" Acrylic Sheets
- Echo Park Paper, Hello Summer collection (currently sold out, so ask Kim about it if you want one!)
- Ranger Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Festive Berries (from Winter LE set), Spiced Marmalade, and Peeled Paint
- Scor Tape, 1/8" and 1/2"
- Making Memories, Scrapbook Colors in Red Wagon and Spotlight (currently on special for half off at Cutters Creek!)
- Close To My Heart, cardstock in Sunny Yellow and Twine in Paradise assortment
- Echo Park Paper, Hello Summer chipboard elements (possible special order from CC - just ask!)
- We R Memory Keepers, Crop-A-Dile
- Copic, Multi-liner 0.3 in brown (journaling)
Thanks for stopping by today; hope to see you again soon!