Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Forgetful Me!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I nearly forget that today is the last day for the Dreamin' "Perfect Pair"!  (Fanfare starts tomorrow, so I will hopefully be back with a fun project for that.)  So today I will share a Dreamin' project that I love.


I used one of the pretty patterns as the base for my layout, and balanced it out with a large solid "mat" where I placed my photos, title, etc.  Here's a layout I previously posted where I use the same technique (and posted tips for using this type of paper effectively):


You can see all of the projects I've posted using Dreamin' by clicking here.  The Dreamin' Perfect Pair includes the paper pack and the Harvest Charms.  You can see a couple the epoxy charm with the little bird in the photo above.  Here's a closeup of one of the word charms in the top layout:


For more details on the Perfect Pairs promotion, or to start shopping, just head over to my website!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...