First up, the awesome folder organizer! I have a bit of a thing for steampunk, so I made my organizer using Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante line.
Now, quickly on to the second template, this cute scallop bag & card! For this set, I used Pemberly papers and embellishments, Color Ready Seam Binding, and the Tag the Occasion stamp set from Close To My Heart.
I think this would make such a cute little gift! I'm currently thinking a little back-to-school gift for the kids' teachers, making it super easy to send notes home. (Not that I would know anything about that...) These little cards are the perfect size for gift enclosures, so I'm also thinking a set would make a cute little hostess or thank you gift.
Here's the list of all of the blog hop participants:
- Adela Rossol: http://cbyar.blogspot.com
- Julia Aston: http://www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com
- Lisa Somerville: http://www.lisasomerville.com
- Lori Brown: ------------------YOU ARE HERE!--------------------------
- Lyn Bernatovich: http://lynspaperpetunia.blogspot.com
- Magdalena Cortez: http://axesdesigns.blogspot.com
- Patti J. Gilliam: http://www.cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com
- Sue Kment: http://suesstampingstuff.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you again soon!