I started with the Miss Caroline Dilly Dally paper pad and this weeks sketch from Mojo Monday. --Just an FYI, I am the Queen of Sketches! I love to take a sketch or pattern and use it to make my own creations. Sometimes I will just use it for the basic idea and completely change things up, but other times I will use it pretty much as is to make my life easier. So, as I was recovering this week from a self-inflicted foot injury, I decided the easier my life, the better! Here's the sketch I used for my two cards:
Even with the same overall design, kraft base, and distressing, I think they look pretty different. The difference is all in the pattern paper I chose from the pad and the additional supplies I chose to use with them.
I hope you enjoyed today's cards! If you decide to follow my lead, I'd love to see your cards too. You can snap a pic and send them through to the Cutters Creek Yahoo Group where we can all ooh and ah over them!
Supplies from Cutters Creek used for these two cards:
- My Minds Eye 6" x 6" paper pad, Miss Caroline Dilly Dally
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Tea Dye, Fired Brick and Evergreen Bough (Winter LE set)
- Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz stamps, At The Movies
- American Crafts Glitter Tape (currently a club-only item)
- Glimmer Mist, Patina
- Copic Marker, C5
- Glue Dots
- ATG adhesive
- Kaisercraft Pearls in Yellow
- Scotch Pop-up Foam Squares