Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Challenge with Graphic 45

In case you didn't know, Graphic 45 has been running monthly challenges, where you upload a picture of a themed project to their Facebook page.  This month, the theme is Summer Scrapbook Layouts.  I've always got plenty of pictures to scrap, and I am absolutely in LOVE with Tropical Travelogue, so I was all over this challenge!  (I even went out and bought a whole new pad of the TT papers because I've been using them so "freely".)

So, here's my Summer Scrapbook Layout:

It was a little difficult to get a good picture of the blues for some reason, so I hope you can see it well enough. I love the look of a variety of strips of the patterns in different sizes!  Here are some closeups of some parts:

I used one of the stamp sets and chipboard that coordinate with the papers, and added hemp ties to the chipboard pieces.  The cardstock & inks are from CTMH.


I colored the flamingo image with my Copic markers and popped it up with foam tape.

More chipboard with hemp ties, and a stamped title.  All papers were sponged with coordinating inks from CTMH for added dimension.

I always have so much fun with these papers!  Hope I find some time (and pictures) to play with them again soon... although I do have another little project with them calling my name too.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...