Monday, August 13, 2012

Dog Days of Summer

This is my second week as Guest DT member at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, and I am so excited to be playing along again!  This week's challenge is Dog Days of Summer, so the challenge is to feature an animal in your project - bonus points if you use a dog.  Here's what I made for this week:


I just LOVE this cute little dog stamp!  And since he's part of an 'A' size stamp set, he's pretty frugal as well.  I made a standard size notecard based on one of the sketch patterns in the new "Make It From Your Heart" volume.  The papers are also new, from the Flirty paper pack.  I colored my cut little dog in using Copic markers (C1, C3, C5) - our new CTMH alcohol markers are a great budget-friendly alternative to Copics, and they work the same way (and of course work WITH them as well).  After assembling the card, I added some shine to his nose and eye with a little Liquid Glass.  I also added some clear Sparkles to the corners for a little bling!

Items used to make this card:
Thanks for stopping by today.  I'd love it if you leave a comment or become a follower or email subscriber, and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...