Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Introducing Cricut Artbooking!

Have you seen the fabulous new Cricut Artbooking cartridge yet?! This cartridge is another beutiful Close To My Heart exclusive, and as the title hints, it is all about the art of scrapbooking.  Use it make beautiful things like these:



And many more! Several more are shown in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea (ask me for your copy!), and you can see ALL 700 images in the handbook pages below! The themed images work together so all you have to do is is set the dial size ONCE and the pieces cut proportionally for your layout or mini book! With Artbooking, you can also create 10 unique mini books for easy sharing with friends & family.

And don't forget, the cartridge comes as part of a collection containing three exclusive D-size stamp sets and three 12" x 9" sheets of coordinating Dimensional Elements chipboard shapes. Here's a photo of the entire collection:


Aren't those some great looking stamp sets?! I can't wait to get my cartridge (very impatient girl here!) and start creating some awesome artbooks.  And if you pre-order now, I'll pay for your tax & shipping and place the order first thing on August 1! I'll even give you the option to throw in the $5 stamp of the month and I'll pay the tax & shipping on that too! I might even throw in a little something extra (hint, hint)...

Now, on to the handbook! If you've already seen it and know you want it, just scroll all the way to the bottom of the post to order! (Click any of these pics to enlarge.)


I am not including images of each "button page", because I personally find it a lot to wade through! If you really want to see them, let me know and I'll add it on its own page for everyone to see!

So, on to the deal... If you order this by July 31, I will pay your tax & shipping for you, and I will place the order first thing on August 1 so you are among the first to receive it! And you can add the stamp of the month for another $5.  So, cost of the entire collection is $99, and cost of the collection plus stamp of the month is $104.  Plus, there's a very good chance I will send you a little something else as well (hint, hint).

Here's some artwork created with "A Chocolate Affair", the August stamp of the month:


Here are your two choices:


Cricut Artbooking Pre-orders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...