Monday, July 29, 2013

It's MY Turn!

You may recall that earlier this month I made a home decor piece featuring my hubby and his love of hockey. And my kids each have a photo tray for their school pictures. FINALLY, it's my turn to have a piece of my own!






I used the same kit that I used for hubby's canvas to make mine, just choosing different colors to highlight from the chipboard sheets. I also chose to not use the letter stamps that came with the kit as "love" and "home" didn't seem to fit my theme. Since it was my class reunion photos I used, I chose to stamp the word "time" using the new Framework alphabet (available Aug. 1).


I chose to use the red & blue chipboard elements, and still stamped with Cocoa ink. I stuck to the same design, following the sample layout in the kit.





I also used the Congrats Graduate stamp set for my top two pieces of chipboard since I wanted to point the arrow left, and none of the stamps in the kit were really right anyway.

Want to make one of your own? Don't forget that this awesome kit comes with everything except ink & adhesive (I used foam tape & Liquid Glass), and the canvas is pre-finished -- no painting required! Plus, it's half-price ($19.95), but only until July 31, so if you want one make sure to get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...