Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mojo Monday: Circle AND Square!

This week is circle or square over at Mojo Monday, but I couldn't decide so I made both!


I like both versions, but I think I like the larger size of the square better. Here are the closeup shots of both cards:




I'm planning to make several similar cards with one of my volunteer organizations as a service project. I thought they might make a nice to addition to the boxes sent to troops from Operation Care Package.

The papers for both cards are from Echo Park Paper. The round one is from This & That Charming, and the square is from the 4th of July mini.  The stamps & inks are from Close To My Heart: the larger Thank You is one of the $2.95 stamps, and the other stamps are all from the limited time military support campaign stamp set Courage.

NOTE: If you're interested in any of the military support sets, including Courage, Home of the Brave, or Strong and Free, TODAY (7/31) IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER THEM! Each stamp set purchased sees a portion of the proceeds donated to either the USO or the Canadian Hero Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...