Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Using the random number generator at random.org, I've selected a winner for the It's Your Day stamp set. And the winner is Tricia!

Tricia please send me your mailing address and I'll get your prize out to you. You can email me at thebrowns@earthlink.net

I hope to get another post up tomorrow or Thursday with some fun layouts I finished last weekend. Since preschool started last week, I've been busy trying to clear out some things that need to be removed when no one is home, lol! Tomorrow includes a trip to the consignment store & hopefully a few eBay listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...