Friday, September 25, 2009

Disney with the Cricut

I'm finally getting around to posting some more Disney layouts. I completed these a couple of weeks ago during a crop. This Snow White LO was based on a pattern from one of Jeanette Lynton's pattern books.


I cut the gorgeous title and the apples from the Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge. I just LOVED the font they used for "Snow White", but I had to make a few manual cuts to use it this way as it was part of a larger design.









Supplies used for this LO are as follows:

MME - all papers except white, flower die cuts
Creative Cafe - puffy felt flowers
Clear Scraps - clear flower shapes
American Crafts - pearl center brads
Close To My Heart - white flower rub-on used on clear flower shape, dimensional foam adhesive

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...