Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Double Single Layout Share

Those of you who crop with me know that I almost never scrap single page layouts (I take far too many pictures). Usually only my title page and ending page get the single treatment. But, as luck would have it, we had a couple of Disney character shots that were definitely not enough (or exciting enough) to rate their own LO. I might not have scrapped them at all, but DH had a bit of a "thing" for Belle, and the creepy Baloo was worth writing about. So, here's what I did:

I chose a pattern from one of Jeanette Lynton's sketch books, and cut the papers for each page separately so the papers would fit the theme of each page. It took a little playing with the paper choices for the right page, or every piece would have been from different paper, but I managed to make it work.

"Belle" is from the Dreams Come True cartridge for the Cricut, and "Baloo" is from the Cuttin' Up cartridge. Photo corners were punched with the Stampin' Up! corner punch. All other products are from Close To My Heart. Some key page elements are popped off the page using dimensional adhesive squares and strips. (I used baby powder on the backs of the MyStickease designs AFTER adhering the dimensional adhesive so the rest would no longer be sticky.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...