Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Even More Disney with the Cricut

I'm pretty obsessed about completely scrapping this Disney trip before I get back to "normal" layouts. So, here's yet another series of shots from Epcot. My husband's favorite Disney movie is Aladdin, and he drives me crazy imitating the Genie a lot. So we HAD to find the Genie and get his picture and autograph. Here are the results:

Supplies used on this layout include the following:

Cricut - Dreams Come True cartridge, Opposites Attract cartridge
Close To My Heart - Stardust level 2 paper pack and MyStickease; Honey and Dutch Blue CS; Stardust Flexi Labels; White Daisy My Accents (discontinued); Fresh Shapes chipboard Dimensional Elements; Dimensional Foam Adhesive squares; Stamp Pads in Honey, Dutch Blue, and Moonstruck; layout page pattern from Jeanette Lynton

Stop by on October 1st for my first Blog Hop entry. Lots of stamping with a great Christmas set from CTMH. I'm sure there will be a TON of great ideas for Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...