The prize here is a Cuttlebug Emboss Plus Postage Alphabet - cut and emboss all at once! Just leave me a comment to enter. Comments left up until 11:59pm on Sunday December 12th will be eligible to win. All winners will be selected Monday and posted on each blog so make sure you check back to see if you have won! You will have 48 hours to respond before we choose anotherNow, on to the project! I used two of my favorite Cutters Creek products on a scrapbook layout: American Crafts Glitter Cardstock and Stickles! winner. To be sure I can contact you, be sure to leave me your email address if it's not listed in your profile.
I used my Cricut Gypsy along with the Elegant Cakes, Christmas, and Joys of the Season cartridges to cut my title, tree branch, and ornaments, respectively.
Items Available from Cutters Creek:
- American Crafts Glitter Cardstock, Gold & Red
- Stickles, Xmas Red
- FlowerSoft, Polar White
- Joys of The Season Cricut Cartridge (and Kim can usually get you any cartridge you want!)
- Glossy Accents (Works great to adhere small pieces of glitter CS)
- Cricut Expression
- Mistletoe paper pack and MyStickease cardstock stickers from Close To My Heart
- Magic sketch/pattern book for 2-page layouts from Close To My Heart