I've had very little crafty time lately, so I decided to enter a couple of challenges today so I would at least get to play a little before I dig in & get back to the drudgery of housework! I based my card on a sketch for Which One Wednesday at the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog, and opted to go all-in with some border strips for the Beautiful Borders Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Go check them out and you can play along too!
I love how she just happens to fit in the circle design so perfectly; like she's lounging around there.
I used the following supplies to make my card:
- Kraft card base
- Springtime papers from Echo Park
- Black and white cardstock
- Cheeky Rockabilly stamp from The Greeting Farm
- Copic markers
- Ribbon from the Animal Crackers Jack collection by Making Memories
- Border punches from (top to bottom) Martha Stewart Crafts, EK Success, Martha Stewart Crafts, & Stampin' Up!
- ATG adhesive, Scor-tape (for the bottom 2 borders), and foam pop dots
Thanks for stopping by; I always love to read your comments! If you feel so inclined, I would also love for you to become a follower (I also have email and reader options).