Thursday, June 9, 2011

Free-For-All in June

Have you tried StudioJ online scrapbooking yet?  I equate it to "digital scrapping for dummies", lol, because I was actually able to figure it out pretty easily!  During June, everyone can try StudioJ and receive a JPEG file of their layout for free.  This digital version can be printed (if you don't order a print directly from StudioJ) or shared online or via email.

Here's the free layout I created:

Once you create your free layout and "purchase" it, you will receive an email with a link to download your file.  Then, if you're on FaceBook, you can head over to Close To My Heart on FB and enter their StudioJ Free-for-All contest.  Grand prize winner receives the following:
  • Credit for 10 two-page, custom-printed scrapbook layouts.
  • 10 Memory Protectors® to slip their layouts into.
  • Free shipping and handling, so their custom-designed layouts will come straight to their door, ready for their cherished album!
I'd love to hear what you think of StudioJ - try it out and leave me a comment or send me an email and give me your opinion!  Please let me know when you contact me if you are a traditional scrapper, digital, or somewhere in between.  I'll be sure to pass on a list of opions, comments, and critiques, to the powers-that-be at CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...