Friday, June 3, 2011

Party Time!


Just a quick post today - I wanted to share my 10yo daughter's birthday invitations. She's just inviting a few friends, so we opted to make them. She wanted monkeys, and chose the Create-a-Critter version.  I set everything up in the Gypsy so that I could cut many of the pieces at once using  strips of cardstock.  I did the monkeys and vines on one mat, then the phrase and inside items on  the second.

Simple this time (no inking - shock!) since Sarah did much of the assembly.


The bananas inside were Sarah's idea.

The inside of the  invites were stamped with Chocolate brown ink and the Party Pennants stamp set from Close To My Heart.  I'm really glad there were only a few of these to fill out - there was WAY too much writing!

2 comments:

  1. I commented in the group but just wanted to tell you here how cute this turned out. I love the little bananas on the inside too...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soooo cute!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...