Monday, June 20, 2011

Get Your Deal On - While Supplies Last!

Everyone knows I love a good deal - after all, some of my favorite stores are Tuesday Morning, Big Lots, and thrift stores, lol.  So I'm always really excited when Close To My Heart marks down my favorite scrapbooking and card making supplies.  I cruised over this morning to check out the While Supplies Last section of the web store, where there are currently deals of up to 80% off!

Since these are mostly retired products, everything is while supplies last only, and can change at any time.  Here are a few of my favorite things that are available right now:

Creative Basics Emporium Collection

For only $2, this comes with 16 sheets of double-sided paper (8 each of 2 patterns) plus 8 yards of ribbon.  I personally love to use the Creative Basics with the workshop patterns in the Wishes card making pattern book to make loads of cards quickly.


Passages Bundle 2

For just $7.50 (less than half-price!), this bundle comes with a paper packet of 12 patterned papers (2 each of 6 patterns) and ten coordinating cardstocks, plus a package of embellishments.  The vintage papers in this pack are great for masculine or heritage scrapbook pages, as well as some manly cards.


Embellishments and More

There are also lots of embellishment options, including ribbon collections for $4, an assortment of felt die-cuts for $1.50, and these gorgeous self-adhesive Cherry-O Pearl embellishments marked down to $3.25.

So head on over and get yourself some deals, while they last!  I know what I'm going to go buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...