Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #16 - If the shoe fits...

This week on the Circle blog is a sketch challenge.  The requirements include using at least 2 cuts from any Cricut cartridge, stamping, and buttons along with the sketch.  The challenge is open to Cricut Circle members only.  Here's the sketch:





I don't normally create single-page layouts, but I thought this one would be good for a little "about me" page with pics of my new shoes.



I'll have full details on Friday, both here & on the Cutters Creek blog, but for now here are a few little tidbits:
My title is cut from the font on Nursery Rhymes, welded together on my Gypsy; and my gears are from the Robotz cartridge.  I stamped on my Sorbet cardstock using D1412 Noted Backgrounds, and designs on my gear cuts using D1257 Make It Count and D1330 Connections, using Chocolate ink.  I included Sorbet buttons with my cardstock gears, stamped gears, brass gears & brads, and I-rock crystals.  Here's a closeup:




*All stamps & ink are from Close To My Heart.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...