So, for those of us stuck at home and unable to attend CHA, I thought I'd have some giveaways to make us happy. Be sure to check back daily through Monday for a new prize every day! I assembled a fun little assortment of goodies for the first prize.
I'm including a D-sized stamp set from Close To My Heart (Amore), 3 bird silhouette stickers from Heidi Swapp, about 2 yards of "Be Mine" ribbon from American Crafts, a set of 3 ribbon slides from CTMH, and a mini album from CTMH. Rules for entry are easy and as follows:
- You must be a follower
- Just leave a comment to enter (limit one entry per person, and make sure I have a way to contact you)
- Entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on Monday, January 31
If you think there's something missing you're right. I have no journaling, other than a date, on this layout. It is my opinion that some pictures just don't require words - I think these are pretty self-explanatory, lol. Also, a quick tip on the big butterfly - to get the multiple colors in one step, just ink up your stamp with the lighter color then "roll" the edges of the stamp through the darker stamp pad. Easy peasy!
I have to say, I'm really loving this Wings kit! And for some reason, it just felt right to use butterflies with pictures of bubbles... it's probably just me... OK, supplies used for this layout are as follows (all supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise specified):
- "Magic" pattern book (Juggling Act, pg 110)
- Wings Paper Pack (See below to read how to save on several new products when you buy the Wings Workshop Kit.)
- Bohemian Alphabet stamp set (title)
- Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Sweet Leaf, Juniper, Vineyard Berry, Black, and Twilight
- Save the Date stamp set (date in circle)
- Just Be You stamp set ("spirograph" looking thing in Sweet Leaf circles)
- Find Your Style, January stamp of the month set (butterfly)
- Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems
- Sparkles Blue & Green Assortment
- Foam Adhesive Tape
- Cricut cartridges - Opposites Attract for title and George and Basic Shapes for the circles
- I-Top brad maker from Imaginisce
Don't forget to enter for today's prize, and check back for additional giveaways in daily posts through Monday!