Thursday, January 20, 2011

If the shoe fits... (a few more details)

Just dropping in to give you a few more details on the layout I posted on Wednesday.  Hop on over to the Cutters Creek blog for the post that links you right to products in the Cutters Creek store!

Here's a reminder shot of the entire layout:





And here's a closeup of the title/journaling area:




And  the top of the page:




My two favorite things on this layout are the Steampunk papers (I find something new to love every time I use them!) and the Title font.  If you love the font too, be sure to come back the end of next week and watch for some blog candy!  I have an extra Nursery Rhymes cartridge I'll be giving away, along with some other goodies, for those of us who are unable to attend CHA.  I have to say, I didn't think I needed this cartridge, but the font alone tipped the scales for me during the recent Michael's clearance!  And I was able to get an extra one, since I was sure someone would look at this and kick themselves for not buying it.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute layout and I love your journaling block too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this layout and of course I love "if the shoe fits"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...