Close To My Heart (available February1). I used black for my page bases to tone down the "girly" factor. I also added accents from the new Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment of epoxy stickers, which are all black with white polka dots.
Here's the entire list of products I used in this layout:
- X7134B Sweetheart Paper Packet (NEW)
- Z1386 Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment (NEW)
- Z1393 Black Mini-Medley Accents Collection (NEW)
- Z1370 Pink Assortment Buttons (NEW)
- Z1261 Lots of Dots Irresistibles alphabet
- E1009 Building Block Alphabet stamp set
- D1348 Priceless Love stamp set
- Z282 Black Hemp
- Z1096 Neutral Assortment embroidery floss (white)
- Z2193 Cotton Candy stamp pad
- Z2102 Baby Pink Stamp Pad (sponged on journaling paper)
- Z2105 Black stamp pad
- date stamp (office supply), notebook edge punch (SU)
- One entry per person, and please be sure I have a way to contact you.
- You must be a follower.
- In your comment, tell me who referred you (if applicable); if you are mainly a scrapbooker, cardmaker, or other paper crafter; and what themes or subjects you work with most.
- Entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, February 2nd.