Monday, February 14, 2011

Cricky Across The 50 WINNER

I hope everyone enjoyed this weekend's blog hop!  I know I sure did; I found so many new blogs to follow.  Now, on to the reason I know you're all here: the blog candy winner announcement!

(Drumroll please...) According to random.org, our winner is... #15 GiGi, who said, "I'm in WI and we venture to Illinois every other year or so to go to Great America. I LOVE your layout! The details and those cute crochet flowers are adorable! I am now a follower and thanks for the great blog candy!"

So now I'm off to contact GiGi about her prize.  Thanks to everyone for playing along!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...