Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ready for the Royal Wedding?

Even if you're not an anglophile, all eyes will be on William & Kate this Friday.  A royal wedding is the modern-day equivalent of the Cinderella story, and many of us have to at least have a peek at what it's like.  My almost ten-year-old daughter insists that she is getting up early to watch it, but at least she is smart enough to not try and get up at 4am!  (She's aiming for 6, lol.)  At any rate, little girls shouldn't get to have all the fun, so I have joined the Royal Tea Bridal Shower Blog Hop. 

Come on back this Thursday & Friday and check out all the great projects we have in store!  Some people will have a new project each day, so be sure you come back both days.  I currently have 1 project ready, but I do have another in my head so if I have time to get it done I'll have a new one each day too!  Also, there's sure to be blog candy on some of the blogs; I'll definitely have some here.  All projects will be related to tea, weddings, and/or royalty, so your sure to find some fun ideas to scraplift while you're here!

So, starting Friday at 6am Eastern, come on back here and start hopping!  Just look for our badge on the blogs along the way, and get ready for a royal good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...