Thursday, April 21, 2011

Seeing Green

No, I'm not talking about jealousy!  I realized just now when I ordered my laundry & dishwasher detergent that it had been a while since I posted anything about that kind of "saving".  I'm talking about saving the environment, saving money, and saving my family's health with one simple thing I do every month.

Since 2008, I have placed an order every month from a well-known "wellness" company, that strives to keep us healthier in our homes while also keeping our planet healthy.  I also happen to work in a grocery/drug environment, so I know first-hand the effects of chemical off-gassing when I walk down the cleaning & laundry aisles in the store.  (If I spend too much time in those aisles I start getting a headache, I have trouble breathing, and all of those scents are horrendous.)  While I have had some health problems the last couple of months (colds, flu, ear infection - but I think they may have been related), overall my health is better than before and even my kids are rarely sick.  But what I really love, in my own selfish little way, is the cost, the smell and the product effectiveness.  No more scrubbing (yay!), and no more leaving the room every 10 minutes because I'm gagging from the smell.


If you're interested in a healthier, greener home, do me a favor.  Watch this short video (and check out the other videos on the channel if you'd like).  If you want more information, let me know.  I'd love to share my experiences with you, and let you know how you can live your life with fewer toxins and more green (for the planet AND for your wallet).

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the stuff! I will never buy "normal" again! Clothes, dishes and house are so much cleaner, brighter and fresher! Great to see someone else using it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...