Monday, August 18, 2014

Time has been flying as we prepare for back-to-school here, but I have several new projects to share with you in the next couple of weeks. Since my last project was a layout, I thought I would share something completely different this time.


Here's a perfect example of the versatility of the Chalk It Up designs.  Even though, this treat bag would be great for your favorite student (or teacher) to find in their lunch box, this would work for anyone.  I tucked a packaged large cookie inside, but all kinds of things would fit.


I cut this belly band and paper circle with the Artiste Cricut cartridge. It's meant for a card, but works great for this project! I added a zip strip from one of the papers, a chipboard embellishment, some white enamel stars, and a couple of puffy stickers from the Chalk It Up Assortment. Voila! Star power in a flash.

This is all part of August's featured "Kit of the Month", so be sure to check out the offers I have when you purchase select items this month. Direct links to all of these products are on the linked Kit of the Month page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...