Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gratitude: November Stamp of the Month blog hop

Welcome to November's Stamp of the Month blog hop!  This month we have over 60 consultants partricipating, so there are lots of ideas for you.  If you're here from Doreen Guilfoyle's blog, you're in the right place.  If you're just starting out, you can continue on from here and circle around until you wind up back here again.  When you're done here, you can hop on over to Jody Gustafson's blog to see what she has created.

Our stamp set this month is A Little Thanks, 16 stamps with just the right words for cards and scrapbook layouts for all occasions.  I chose a Fall color palette for my card of Gratitude, using the Olivia paper packet.

I chose to make an assortment of fan-fold rosettes for my card since they are so popular currently.  I even used my corner rounder punch with the guide removed to scalloped the edge of the largest rosette.  For my centers, I used a large brad from my Pear Mini-Medley, a corduroy brad from my Sunset Mini-Medley, and a stamped image in Smoothie ink.  I ran my shaped Smoothie CS panel through an embossing folder, and inked the raised edges with my Smoothie stamp pad.  Finally, I stamped my "Gratitude" image on Colonial White CS using Barn Red ink, cut it out, and popped it up using 3-D Foam Tape.

If you'd like to see the rest of this fabulous stamp set, including how you can get your set at a great discount or even free, just click here!  When you're ready, hop on over to Jody Gustafson's blog and continue checking out the artwork.

12 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...