Thursday, October 21, 2010

Imagine More

I have another little Cricut Imagine project for you today.  My 14th wedding anniversary was Tuesday, so I made my hubby a cute card from the Imagine More cartridge that comes with the machine.  One of the Bonus items that comes on the cartridge is a multi-colored envelope.  I thought it would make a great card instead of using it as an envelope.  I used the fit to page feature to make a standard A4 size card (approximately).  I scored the folds on my Scor Pal.  Then I used the image with a bird on a branch and separated it into layers, with relative size set at 3.5".  I adhered the layers together onto the center panel of the envelope card (the white side), popping up the little bird using foam squares.  Finally, I used my Calligraphy Collection cartridge to spell out hubby's name, and filled it with one of the patterns from Imagine More.  I used my Quickie Glue pen to adhere the letters to the outer flap.  Here's what my card looks like:

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Who says envelopes have to be used as envelopes? Very creative! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...